Test console for operation and control
The concept of test operation room takes into account the frequent changes in requirements and working conditions. POWERLINK has taken a highly flexible approach for the various engine, motor, gearbox and powertrain tests. Because the control system is designed as process-oriented, the test operations, data post-processing, and workflow in office area can be smoothly transitioned. Modular and variable system design can be adjusted at any time to meet the new workflow or space requirements.
- For fixing mounting POWERLINK system components and control, monitoring and measuring equipment.
- Modular design provides extensive system expansion possibilities.
- The industrialized design of the operation ensures the best installation, commissioning and service environment.
CGK1 Dynamometer controller
(Manual control – for eddy current dynamometer or hydraulic dynamometer)
CGK1 Dynamometer controller can be used with various types of eddy current dynamometer (eddy current brake) or hydraulic dynamometer (water brake). It supports the use of excitation for eddy current dynamometer and water gate for hydraulic dynamometer for closed-loop automatic control to meet the engine test bench performance test and durability test. It can also be used for automatic load control for transmission test and motor test.
CGK1 Dynamometer controller has three preset automatic control modes and manual control modes. The default automatic control and manual control mode can carry out non-disturbance switching for running engine or motor. The computerized remote automatic control mode is controlled by computer program during the whole process without any human intervention.
CGK1 Dynamometer controller communication uses standard RS232 serial communication interface for customer to build up their own user-friendly system.
FC2010 Measuring and control unit
(Automatic control – eddy current dynamometer or hydraulic dynamometer)
FC2010 Measuring and control unit and FC2110 Throttle or excitation driving unit must be used together to measure and control the engine speed and torque. FC2010 is advanced with stable performance and has the following characteristics:
- LCD displays engine speed, torque, power, throttle opening, water gate opening (excitation current), fuel consumption, water temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, exhaust temperature
- With digital PID control. Speed and torque can be quickly and stable controlled
- With a variety of control methods. Various control modes cab be switched without any disturbance
- High-precision digital potentiometer and digital incremental adjustment. Potentiometer has no wear and tear. Control settings can be quickly and freely
- The use of digital calibration and auto-zero technology for more stable and reliable data measurement
- All measurement parameters with three alarm (alarm, protection, emergency treatment). The alarm value can be set arbitrarily
- By using CAN bus communication technology, data transmission between FC2010 and the host computer or other nodes in the network can be more convenient, fast and reliable
FC2013 AC Dynamometer controller
(Automatic control – for all types of dynamometer)
FC2013 AC Dynamometer controller has three preset automatic control modes and manual control modes. The default mode of automatic control mode has the non-disturbance switching during system operation. Besides, it also has the local automatic control or program control and computer remote automatic control or program control various work modes.
System is equipped with a manual control unit. Even if the computer is completely disconnected, the operation can still be normal.
FC2013 AC Dynamometer controller uses full digital PID control method to adjust the load speed and torque (including the target value of control mode, torque and speed) and control the output of the converter. The actual torque and speed measurement values are received from the torque sensor.
The difference between those values and the actual values are compared to adjust the output of the converter until the final target values are achieved. FC2013 uses the CAN communication to exchange data with the upper control system and Modbus communication to exchange data with the converter.
FC2110 Engine throttle or excitation driving unit
(For eddy current dynamometer or hydraulic dynamometer)
FC2110 Engine throttle or excitation driving unit is used in conjunction with the FC2010 Measuring and control unit or FC2013 AC Dynamometer controller for manual adjustment of the engine throttle and the excitation current of eddy current dynamometer or water gate opening of hydraulic dynamometer.
Engine test bench drive module panel is equipped with the analog indicators for throttle opening and excitation current or water gate opening, alarm indicator and alarm reset button. It can be automatically or manually switch the control mode from FC2110, FC2010 or FC2013.
FC2110B AC Dynamometer engine throttle driving unit
(for AC Dynamometer)
FC2110B AC Dynamometer engine throttle driving unit and FC2013 AC Dynamometer controller are used together to adjust the engine throttle. AC dynamometer is directly controlled by FC2013 AC Dynamometer controller.
FC2022 Test rig data acquisition module
FC2022 Test rig data acquisition module is a separate module or a CAN node in the automatic measurement and control system to access various types of sensors. The engine measured data is collected in real-time and sent to through CAN bus for computer display.
- Test rig data acquisition accuracy is better than 0.3% FS. The sampling rate is 10 milliseconds.
- Single acquisition module has 16 channels. Each channel can be measured and configured with different sensor types, current, voltage, resistance and other analog signals
- The module does not need to be adjusted in hardware without any potentiometer and jumper. All the adjustments can be done in software.
- Each channel can be freely configured with PT100, CU50, K-type thermocouple, 4~20mA and other types of sensors. User can freely define the test parameters.
- The module configuration and calibration can be done through PC or LCD display
- With CAN bus network interface.
FC2021C Test bench switch and frequency acquisition module
FC2021C Test rig switch module is provided with 8-channel switch input, 8-channel switch output and 2-channel frequency input. The module is an independent CAN node on the CAN bus. The acquisition frequency and switch input signal can be sent in real-time through CAN bus.
The module can accept the data sent by other CAN nodes. When a digital output is set to be associated with a specific channel (analog acquisition channel) of a specific module, the switch output is controlled by that channel. The measurement result of that channel changes can make the switch output change. When a specific switch output is set as direct control, it will accept the direct control command on the CAN bus.
- The configuration of the module is carried out on computer or display node via the CAN bus;
- All inputs and outputs of the module are optically isolated. The power supply uses DC-DC isolated power supply.
FC2025 Test rig digital and analog conversion module
FC2025 Test rig digital and analog conversion module is a CAN node in the measurement and control system. The module can receive data sending from other CAN nodes on the CAN bus. When the received data is the same with the configuration, the received data will be converted as 0-5V analog and output. The conversion precision is 12 digits.
FC2025 has built-in 8-channel digital and analog outputs and 4-channel frequency inputs. The measured frequency data will be sent through CAN bus, and at the same time output from the module’s serial port. The data frequency is sent once per second.
The configuration of FC2025 Test rig digital and analog conversion module can be done on the computer through either CAN bus or RS232 serial port. Each digital and analog conversion parameters, the range upper limit and lower limit can be configured through software. The software can also monitor the frequency of the incoming frequency signals.
Parameter selection and curve download
Application description download